This document provides instructions on how a developer can subscribe to the pub/sub system to receive job updates and provides code samples in Java and Python.
- (JP) Merge "Getting Started" and "Download libraries" into a "Pre-Requisites" section
- New Prerequisites section added.
- (JP) Provide a link for Resource ID lookup
- Link added to section "Receiving messages by subscription"
- (JP) Place all code in SVN to make testing and using the code easier
- Already done but reorganized links a bit to make it clearer.
- (Eric) Description of using X509 certificate authenticate is unclear
- Added pointer to security page so a science gateway can request permanent certificates and clarified example for how to create a keystore.
Review Output Documents (Final)
Review Input Documents
- Does the document describe how a developer might use the information services to get job state changes?
ScheduleCurrent Date: 2023-09-24
Current Status: Closed (Operations Readiness Review)
|Target Date||Actual Date||Activity Milestone|
|2016-05-31||Review launch date|
|2016-06-15||2016-06-22||Written feedback due (Reviewers)|
|2016-06-17||2016-06-27||Written response date (Review Material Developers)|
|2016-06-20||2016-06-27||Final approval due and completion date (Reviewers)|
Review Last Updated: 2016-06-27 12:43 pm
If you are a reviewer, please login to sign or withdraw from this review.
- Eric Blau
SIGNED: 2016-06-27 15:10
- John-Paul Navarro
SIGNED: 2016-06-22 17:54
- Maytal Dahan
- Marlon Pierce
- Tabitha Samuel
SIGNED: 2016-06-15 10:31
- Shava Smallen
SIGNED: 2016-05-31 19:24
Review Material Developers